Monday, November 28, 2005

Snow!!!

It's been snowing for most of the day! It settled to start with, and then turned to mush. :( I tried to take a photo of the snow falling in big fat flakes and looking really pretty, but the snow didn't show up in the photos... damn mobile that's unable to spot such detail. (On a similar subject, the other day it was really foggy so I tried to take a photo, but the fog didn't show up either. Something about weather not showing up in photos. ;))

In other news, I got back my first English essay of the year today (which counts towards passing the unit and year) and I got a strong 2;1, which I'm happy with. :)

Rock Trial went well and was good fun. :) The last night after-after-show party was good too, with cheesy music crazy fun... the only problem was the small amount of sleep that morning, especially with wind orchestra recording on Sunday afternoon, followed by the JSoc ball last night, which was also really fun.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear everything went well,
see you soon. Si