Monday, November 13, 2006

New, different and procrastination

Well, not new at all, really.

So, whilst procrastinating this weekend (I said it was a good thing for my work for my laptop to have died... I don't get sidetracked by blogs and things) I discovered I could switch my blogger account over to the gmail beta version thingummy. Hence the slightly different looking blog. Which, once I remember and fiddle a bit more (I refuse to let myself until at least Tuesday) I think has at least one good aspect, in that it has kinda sorted out the archiving in the sidebar thingy, which I had been wondering quite what to do with, as listing every month since May 2004 (or thereabouts) seemed a bit excessive... But now it compacts down into years, so all is good. :)

Anyway, enough procrastination... I should go to bed!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

sleep well,
SR

Unknown said...

Your very funny xx

check out my cath kidston giveaway 1stepclosereveryday.blogspot.co.uk