Monday, May 07, 2007

And revision is upon us

Well, long time no post/blog. (Actually, we've had very little post in the literal snail mail sense recently too... Coincidence? Likely.)

So, this is mainly because I've been busy (which is a good thing). And no, I'm not blogging about election results- my views can relatively easily be found elsewhere, or I will discuss them quite happily if you ask. I know that any in depth analysis (or less so) would come under scrutiny, when I don't know that much, apart from what I see as common sense (although educated, of course).

So... today it's been raining, and so what do I do? I stay in and I tidy and clean my room, revise and blog! I'm starting to get annoyed by not having formal definitions of important things in maths and things like that (and I should have started being annoyed by this a while ago, gah) but at least I can escape from the tedium of definitions, theorems, lemmas and proofs by looking into Shakespeare stuff. :) I love the balance of my degree.

So on with the note consolidating and procrastinating it is...

No comments: