Tuesday, October 26, 2004

Going to see 'Hecuba'... anyone want to join us?

Kajal and I are planning to go to see 'Hecuba' at the Donmar Warehouse on Thursday ; we're planning on the matinée at the moment (it starts at 2.30pm). If anyone would like to join us, please let one of us know by Wednesday night. We'll let you know where we're meeting if we're meeting before or anything like that, but it should be good and has had some good reviews. For the Donmar's website, click here.

Oooh, I'm also planning on going to see 'The Tempest' at the Bloomsbury Theatre next week if anyone wants to come to that with me. I think the Saturday night is the only night with tickets left at the moment that I can make (it's only running for three nights, Thursday has sold out online I think and I can't do Friday night), and it starts at 7.30pm. Less is likely to come of going to see 'The Tempest' than 'Hecuba', as Kajal and I are definitely going to see that on Thursday. Let me know if you want to come to any. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would come, but I live on the moon.

Blue Cat

Naomi said...

That's proof to anyone who wouldn't believe me that one is better off living on the moon than Mars. There is already life on the moon. :)