Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Realising I hadn't blogged for a while, I figured I possibly should. Not necessarily a catch-up: Simon's been away (back Sunday!) and I haven't done too much interesting stuff in the last week. Cried, laughed, chatted, joked, worked... the usual run-of-the-mill stuff.

I've realised I tend to be fully conscious about 40 minutes after my alarm starts in the morning (I use the radio, but I think I'm going to change station soon. Any suggestions- London or national UK stations and I don't have DAB in my bedroom- are all very welcome.) I think this is odd and also quite worrying: it clearly shows I sleep deeply, especially since I've slept through alarms in the past. This is, in essence, a good thing, however it makes me worry that I might miss something one day. I wonder if it would be resolved if I went to sleep earlier. Hm. ^_^

On a completely separate train of thought (chugga-chugga chugga-chugga choo-choo!) I was rather disappointed on Sunday as I went shopping with the intention of buying summer clothes and things for holiday, and in reality came home with new hair bobbles (all bright colours!) and 'Brighton Rock' by Graham Greene, which was in the clearance in WHSmith. (Woo for book sales!) Why are all summer dresses designed for B-cups or less? And why can't any have sleeves? And, on top of that, do long sarongs no longer exist? I think (if I can be bothered) I can sort the sarong issue by buying fabric and dye and making my own, but I'm not a dressmaker! Going away on the 28th.. hopefully I'll find something by then.

No comments: