Monday, August 22, 2005

Shopping, shopping and I wonder what else?

So, shopping two days in a row, and I'm planning on a proper full-day shopping spree in Watford tomorrow.

Yesterday I bought a thin summer top from per una in M&S in the sale and two tops from Dorothy Perkins for £3!! That's three pounds for both tops altogether, not each! That shopping was in Brent Cross. I was also really surprised because I went at around 1pm and I managed to find a drive-through space in the Fenwick car park almost immediately, and normally it takes forever just to find a normal space..

Today saw me at my grandparents' in the morning, sorting out their computer troubles and helping them to send photos of Joshua around the world, or at least Europe. They fed me lunch too. And the photos were very cute.

This afternoon I went to Harrow in the pouring rain, so didn't do the full circuit as I was soaked enough from what I did do. Bought some boots for £13.49 in Shoe Zone (just normal walking type camel coloured boots, I needed new ones as previous ones broke), some cropped trousers in H&M which I may not keep and a cheap thin hoodie in Primark (woo for reductions in Primark.. they practically pay you to take the stuff away!).

Off to help with double baby bath-time!!

No comments: