Tuesday, October 11, 2005

I feel like I haven't blogged for ages, and yet I haven't had anything majorly blog-inspiring happen to me, so I haven't blogged. But I have intended to, I just haven't had the inspiration!

We've been set all of our English assessment essays.. and the first one, due in in November is on 'The Whitsun Weddings' by Larkin, which has made me ever so slightly rather happy. ;) One of the other essays is a choice between the opening of 'Endgame' and some rap lyrics.. I do find it funny how we study hip hop and rap this year.

On Saturday night some of us went bowling, and I managed to come third in my lane! Even if we did have bumpers... (oh and there were five in a lane)

Hmm.. I think I should get back to the worky work attitude, although I do love to procrastinate. ;)

No comments: