Thursday, October 20, 2005

I was bored

TELL ME ABOUT YOURSELF - The Survey
Name:Naomi
Birthday:21 December 1986
Birthplace:Kenton
Current Location:Manchester
Eye Color:Blue
Hair Color:Blonde
Height:Not sure. Around 5'4"/5'5"
Right Handed or Left Handed:Righty.
Your Heritage:Umm my parents, duh.
The Shoes You Wore Today:Flat black ones most of the time, trainers the rest.
Your Weakness:Pedantry.
Your Fears:Being unhappy for a long time.
Your Perfect Pizza:Oooooo good question. Loads and loads of cheese, lots and lots of vegetables, and you mustn't forget the artichokes.
Goal You Would Like To Achieve This Year:Being happy?
Your Most Overused Phrase On an instant messenger:okies or indeedy.
Thoughts First Waking Up:What's the time?
Your Best Physical Feature:My upper body, blonde hair and permanent smile. :)
Your Bedtime:Variable.. often after midnight, sometimes 11.
Your Most Missed Memory:If I miss it how do I know what it is?
Pepsi or Coke:Coke. But it better be diet.
MacDonalds or Burger King:Neither.. ranching, deforestation, globalisation grargghh meh mrrrrrhhh
Single or Group Dates:Single
Lipton Ice Tea or Nestea:What's Nestea?
Chocolate or Vanilla:Vanilla.
Cappuccino or Coffee:Coffee, more to drink that way.
Do you Smoke:No.
Do you Swear:People normally say "that's the first time I've heard you swear" when I swear.
Do you Sing:Yes.
Do you Shower Daily:Yes.
Have you Been in Love:I am.
Do you want to go to College:I am at uni... does that count?
Do you want to get Married:Yes.
Do you belive in yourself:Yes.
Do you get Motion Sickness:No.
Do you think you are Attractive:Not overly. I don't see myself as majorly ugly though either.
Are you a Health Freak:Not really, although I do love vegetables.
Do you get along with your Parents:Yes.
Do you like Thunderstorms:Yes.
Do you play an Instrument:Yes, clarinet (and most woodwinds amateurly..)
In the past month have you Drank Alcohol:I have drunk alcohol, yes.
In the past month have you Smoked:No.
In the past month have you been on Drugs:No.
In the past month have you gone on a Date:Yes.
In the past month have you gone to a Mall:Yes, a shopping centre.
What Do You Enjoy:Being happy... too much to list individually.
In the past month have you eaten Sushi:No.
In the past month have you been on Stage:No.
In the past month have you been Dumped:No.
In the past month have you gone Skinny Dipping:No.
In the past month have you Stolen Anything:No.
Ever been Drunk:Tipsy, yes. Drunk, no.
Ever been called a Tease:No.
Ever been Beaten up:No.
How do you want to Die:I don't think of such things, but preferably happily.
What do you want to be when you Grow Up:Don't know yet.
What country would you most like to Visit:Australia or somewhere in Africa.
In a Boy..
Favourite Eye Color:Anything worth looking into.
Favourite Hair Color:Not blonde.
Short or Long Hair:Short.
Height:Taller than me.
Weight:Not too much less than me.
Best Clothing Style:Something that suits them.
Number of Drugs I have taken:None.
Number of CDs I own:Lots (although according to many not enough)
Number of Piercings:None.
Number of Tattoos:None.
Number of things in my Past I Regret:Umm.. never really counted.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think you are attractive, in large part due to how your face seems naturally cheerful and full of happy love and enthusiasm! Actually everything about you looks naturally cheerful. Not that my opinion counts for much ;)

Israel tomorrow morning!! If I see mentos I'll buy some! :D

Naomi said...

Israel? Not fair! Mmm apple mentos.. although you don't have to bring back ten packets this time. ;)

I do like to be happy, if you hadn't noticed. :) Someone here spotted the other day that I'm always smiling when I talk. He also spotted that I can stick my tongue out and smile at the same time. And then they ask what multi-tasking is. *rolls eyes* You can tell it was a male, can't you? And thank you for the compliment. :) And your opinion does count. It only wouldn't had you never seen me.

Anonymous said...

I think you are attractive, in large part due to how you are amazingly wonderful. Not that my opinion counts for much;)

love you,

Si

Naomi said...

Rose-tinted spectacles one might say.. or rather, in the case of your glasses in need of a good clean. ;) But your opinion does count all the same. :)

And I wouldn't have sounded full of myself or anything if I said I was attractive because I was "amazingly wonderful", would I? *sarcasm*

My train tickets arrived!

Anonymous said...

My glasses are fine!