Thursday, September 09, 2004

Woo! Home early. :)

General studies this afternoon is only for those who chose to do UAP last year, which meant I could leave at 10.20. :D Had a rather surprised Shirley at the door just now, who couldn't understand why I was home. (Haha. Her boys went to Habs, and apparently they weren't allowed home if they finished early, which I think is cruel.) She delivered some very nice flowers for my parents though. :) It's their pearl wedding anniversary tomorrow. And my dad retires (for the first time, as he keeps saying) today, so we are having a kiddush on Shabbat, which should be nice, if not just because my brother and sister-in-law are coming to Kenton for Shabbat, and so I can see them. :)

Anyway, off to enjoy my unexpected freedom for the rest of the day (it's sunnyyyyy).

No comments: