Friday, July 29, 2005

Anyone know a good intensive hand moisturiser?

My hands are all rough from dragging ten very full secure disposal sacks down flights of stairs. :( But the good side is that that means I don't have to do that on Monday. :) And I got to leave early today, merely because I'd finished the last thing at about ten to five, when I finish at five, and he didn't have anything else for me to do before I went. :)

Had some people round last night and we watched 'Death of a Salesman' and I made oodles of pasta (too much, in fact).

And I received a belated birthday present. :D Thank you. :D

As an explanation (given confusing questions asked in response to a previous blog), the packing things up was packing up stuff into envelopes, jiffy bags and boxes at work.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

man fat is pretty good. i use it ON MY MOUTH.