Monday, July 04, 2005

Venice today!

Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! We're going to Venice today! And we've been sent directions of how to get there and it should be lots of fun. I also know how to ask where the toilet is. Always useful. :) What comes from going to weddings the night before you go away. ;) And the wedding was lovely. Beautiful bride, and really pretty lights on the ceiling in the hall. :) (And pretty flowers, good music, good dancing, it can go on for a long time.)

Banquet on Thursday night was really fun too, despite really tiring. (My legs ached for a while after ;) I think I dance a bit too much maybe..)

And Laura's belated birthday party on Wednesday was good too.. although we didn't plan as much for Venice as we had hoped to.

Went shopping on Friday which was muchly good :) Bought lots of things, without spending too much money... I love sales. :D (Biggest bargain (probably): Gap jeans, £9.99, down from £48)

No comments: