Friday, July 08, 2005

Back from Venice

And it was wonderful. Yummy ice-cream and rather yummy food, amazing sites and all easily walkable! (Apart from going to the islands, of course.)

We were in a good hotel in a really good location- ten minute walk (if you don't spend ages in each shop on the way, that is) to the Rialto Bridge.

Took lots of photos, although on normal 35mm film, not digital, so need to be developed and scanned in (and I don't have a scanner). And I think I took less photos than everyone else for some reason... I took about a film and a half (54ish?) and the others either took loads digitally or used LOADS of film. Hum. Ah well, we're going to share all our photos anyway, so it shouldn't matter too much.

It was a rather jam-packed few days too, since we were only there for a short time we did things quickly and didn't queue in the ridiculously long queue for the Basilica and things like that.

Quite expensive place, Venice is.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad you're okay, I worried cause I hadn't seen you online and didn't know you were in Italy :)

-Netta