Thursday, June 17, 2004

I passed!

:D I'm very happy and no longer looking for that Hazard Perception DVD, as I passed my driving theory test this morning. Met Sophie at the test centre too: she had just finished when I was waiting to start. *waves to Sophie just in case she ever reads this*

If anybody would like the DSA Driving Theory Questions Book (published June 2003, I think, that might not be the exact right title, but you know what I mean), or a two CD driving theory test set, one with some kind of hazard perception on it, just not the official DSA stuff (I can't remember the title of it: my CDs are copies, but it's something like 'Test Success' or something), then speak to me.

I now have no excuse for not doing maths revision (only one exam to go!)... except possibly watching the England match this afternoon. (Not like we'll ever win Euro 2004, but it would be nice to get somewhere in the tournament.)

Right, off to do some work...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey nermsssss....
ill hav it thanx :P
lovin the site!!! keep it up
an wel dun on the drivin...
now i can get lifts everywhere...
wooo
cya l8r
lol yog x

Naomi said...

You can't have lifts everywhere yet, Yog. Firstly I don't have a car of my own, and secondly I haven't passed my practical test yet. You're going to have wait just a little longer... ;)