Tuesday, June 22, 2004

I'm tired. Already.

Last exam yesterday morning(woo!), except lessons restarted yesterday afternoon (back down to Earth I drop after about three hours of relaxation). :( I had a cancelled lesson this morning, which meant that I only had chemistry today (and it was in the afternoon, so I didn't have to get my act together too early in the morning too many days in a row). However, despite only having had one exam today, I am still tired. What is it about triple chemistry? Actually, don't answer that. What is it about being back only one day and already having work piled on? I mean, it would have been fine had it been introducing the A2 course (which I fully expected, and it did happen) and a little work, but setting homework too, on the second day back? I'm lucky I had my other lesson cancelled, although I have a nasty feeling that I am supposed to be doing a presentation to my class next Tuesday. :S

2 comments:

Shani said...

Jealous. Very jealous. Still have four papers to do. *Hmph*.

Anyway. Welcome to the wonderful world of blogging!

Naomi said...

Mmm... but you have four more papers and then you are free. I have finished my exams, but have restarted lessons. And I really don't like the "technically you are year 12, but you're all in year 13 now" thing which the teachers are using, referring to anything done on the AS course as "last year". It's confusing aside from anything else.