Friday, August 20, 2004

Forgetful memory

I have such a terrible memory, that I have remembered that I forgot something that happened at pre-camp, and yet now I have forgotten what happened again, but remember that I forgot something! Does that make sense? I hate my memory. Stupid thing. >poke<

Went today to have a photo taken for the Hendon Times, which was rather random. Well, I knew yesterday that I was going to go today to have my photo taken, but it was rather random that I was the one picked. It was one of those results thingies. Except I got AS results when surely they normally want A2 results, and I didn't get straight As, unlike many of my friends. So surely other people should have been asked, not me. Not that I mind having my photo in the paper, but still. It's strange. Hm.

Ah. One thing was that on Friday night we had the most lovely of singing sessions, which I always love anyway, and managed to join in with despite having already lost my voice. (Yes, I had lost my voice within two days of pre-camp. Ridiculous, I know, but that's the way it was. I could still shout and sing enough though. ;) My voice still hasn't fully returned, in fact.)

Ooooh. And at se'uda shlishit on Shabbat of pre-camp we had a great competition concerning pretzels. We had to take out the middle bits to leave a heart without breaking the outside at all. That week I only managed the one, but the next week I managed 5, and the week after 8. :D

No comments: