Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Broken toe

So, after thinking it was broken on Thursday (it refused to bend when my brain told it to and was painful), I strapped my toe to the one next to it and left it to see if it would improve (bending and pain). It did, until yesterday. I was sitting down on the bus, and flexed my toes and suddenly it hurt ridiculously lots and lots... more so this morning. So I took myself down to A&E (it is literally southwards, although not far at all) to get it checked out this morning (oh, the joys of not having many lectures midweek)... and it's broken. Fourth right toe, one of the bones is cracked. It makes the toe painful and swollen... apart from that I'm good. Trying to work out what on Earth I'm going to write for my final English essay of the year and trying to revise too (one complete set of revision notes made!). All fun. ;)

No comments: