Friday, May 12, 2006

I commented on someone else's, so this goes on mine:

Comment, and . . .
* I'll respond with something random I like about you.
* I'll tell you what song/movie reminds me of you.
* I'll name something we should do together.
* I'll say something that only makes sense to you and me (or just me).
* I'll tell you my first/clearest memory of you.
* I'll ask you something that I've always wondered about you.
If I do this for you, you must post this on your blog so you can do the same for other people.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

comment

Anonymous said...

1. I like the way you carry yourself. When you walk around Manchester you're like Fermina Daza in the market from "Love in the Time of Cholera" by Garcia Marquez.

2. The Vltava from "Ma Vlast". Obviously.

3. Play music.

4. My Ear!

5. Asking you to spell your surname when signing you in at JYO

6. Is there something that always makes you sad but defines you? (You don't have to answer, especially not here)

Naomi said...

When thinking these up I realised quite how hard it is! (Especially when you went and listed some that I was going to list...)

1. Your hair (however much you hate it, and slightly longer than when I last saw it) and your hugs.
2. I think the Ravel String Quartet- you can probably guess why!
3. See Stuff.
4. What about the Other Ear?
5. Strangely, a similar Sunday and signing in people at JYO. That or coffee at Euston Station.
6. Why don't you wear colour (much)?