Monday, May 22, 2006

Freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Yayyyy! I've finished my exams... In Manchester 'til Friday, so I suspect much fun and relaxation before then, then I'm going home to London.

Exams went alright: today's was harder than I expected, but still doable (we had to answer four out of seven questions, I know I answered three really well and I answered three others, possibly not as well as those first three I mentioned; they take the best four). Thursday's exam was alright too: a little tricky in places (a different format where you could only leave one question out from the second section, I attempted them all though) but generally okay and doable. I should get my results late June, or possibly later is AUT action continues. (Mrrarggh grrr *wants feedback and things to be marked*)

Yay freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

No comments: