Monday, September 19, 2005

I'm in Manchester!

If you want my address in order to send me funky post, postcards or just a random letter, then please email or phone me (my mobile number didn't change in the end) and I will give it to you. For obvious reasons, I'm not posting it here.

So, for the time being I have a double room to myself, which is good as I have lots of space (too much storage space to be honest), the nicer furnishings and the kitchen attached to the room. However, everyone in my flat (two other people at the moment) have keys to my room in order to get to the kitchen. No worries at the moment though.

Registered today, meeting some nice maths people and getting my uni card with a cheesy grin style photo of me on it. Grabbed some freebies, more to follow I'm sure.

My timetable seems to give me nearly every afternoon free, which is rather nice, except at the moment I haven't got the times for my English stuff, or at least one of the lectures was written on my timetable as 'tba', so I'm going to find that out tomorrow.

Anyway, off to get ready to go out etc and meet some other people now...

No comments: