Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Strange

I was just finishing my lunch today when I received a phonecall from Ms Fink (English teacher from school last year) telling me how the exam board (EdExcel) want to use my English coursework from last year as a model for something or other and they need me to sign a form.. well of course when I'm in Manchester I'm not going to be going past HBS (in London for those who don't know) at any point this week, so she's posting me the stuff. Strange and random phonecall all the same.

Freshers' fair today (everywhere seems to have the apostrophe before the 's', but to me it seems mad, given the fact that the fair is for more than one fresher etc etc), and I picked up a whole load of freebies, including cinema tickets, whistles and food, including food I can't eat but ah well.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sell the food on eBay.

Naomi said...

A lone packet of chicken and sweetcorn soup?! I might just give it to someone else who will eat the stuff, y'know.

Anonymous said...

I'll have when i come and see you (which should be soon).
Si

x

Naomi said...

Yay Si you have internet!

*looks sheepish* The soup's already gone, but I have other freebies for you. :) Other blokes have already asked me for some of them in fact, and I said I was keeping them for you. :)

Missing you. *hugs*
xx

Anonymous said...

Thanks, I needed that *HUG*.

Consider it returned.

*HUG*