Tuesday, November 23, 2004

Butbutbut

I did get a fitted shirt, which *fits*. :D Such an achievement, and Naomi is happy about it. Although I got measured at the same time, and was a seriously different and *scary* size according to them. But then, the shirt did fit better afterwards. Hm.

Interview on Thursday! Rarrrgh. Slightly scary, as I still don't know how much maths and how much English they may ask me. Humph. Why did I apply for such a rare and strange course again? Methinks I will still be reading 'Fermat's Last Theorem' on the car journey up there too, but then, surely that isn't the end of the world?

Hmmm... considering the other amounts of reading I also have to do... not to mention lots of chemistry and maths, most of which I don't understand. Humph. Why do teachers set homework on stuff they are yet to teach us? Or alternatively, stuff they think they have taught us, but not a single person in the class understands?

Rararggghargghaaghraghrammmragrhgar. Oooh, that's good.
Rararggghargghaaghraghrammmragrhgar. I like. :)
Rararggghargghaaghraghrammmragrhgar. Quite therapeutic too. (You have to understand, I actually think and speak half of what I type. It's strange. Like when I write :P, I actually stick my tongue out.)

Right... back to work and reading, methinks.

No comments: