Wednesday, November 03, 2004

Second offer!!

*jumps up and down*
*jumps again*
I've received my second offer! *jumps and squees* This one is for Birmingham and I need to get the grades AAB with an A in English literature. A bit scary, but then, it is an excellent university. :D I'm very happy about that one, as you can probably tell. ;)

Oooh, and I received a letter yesterday inviting me to interview at Manchester. :) The only scary thing about that is that I now have to prepare for a maths interview. (I've applied for joint honours in maths and English at Manchester, straight English everywhere else.) I'm borrowing the maths university interview folder from school tomorrow and checking out what it has inside. ;) Still a little scary.

*dances* I have another offer! *dances and jumps* *grins*

No comments: