Monday, November 29, 2004

I want to hear from Oxford!

Why can't they put me out of my misery and let me know whether I am being called for interview? I think it is just pure evil that they give less than a week's notice before the terrifying ordeal. I mean, I'm reading lots anyway, but it would be (more or less) manic if I knew whether (or not) I was to actually have an interview. And before you start commenting "everyone gets an interview," no, they don't. Mrrrggrrgghhh.

I got an offer to Manchester though. :) ABB with an A in maths, which is lovely (or for me anyway). Would write lots about the interview, but I'm too tired and have written in too many other places about it. It's enough to say that everyone called for interview was made an offer, and that the interview was good. :)

Today saw me at an 'Othello' study day, which surprisingly had more good lectures than bad. Admittedly only one lecturer managed to keep to the title of his lecture, but that doesn't detract from the good qualities of the others. :) I will no doubt discover my (in)ability to take comprehendable notes tomorrow, when I am supposedly reporting them back to the rest of my English class. Hm.

No comments: