Sunday, January 09, 2005

Exams. *joy*

I've realised that I have strangely few lessons this week at school, due to exams and interviews. Only Tuesday and Friday it would appear. Gah! Exam tomorrow! Still don't quite know what is in the formula booklet and what isn't as Mrs. Khan had run out of ones that she could give out (mrrrrrrh), although Aki has assured me that there are only two things to learn: integrating factors for first order differential equations and something else that I've forgotten. Oh yes, the summation formula for n. Easy that. Except I don't think they give us the t=tan½x substitutions and I don't know them properly. :S I can use them. Just don't know them off by heart. :S

Still wondering what on Earth you do for practical criticism of prose just in case for my UCL interview. Hmmm. Will try and work it out. It can't be that different to verse, I guess. *hopes gets verse*

*Still need to re-read 'Streetcar' and lots more Keats* :S

No comments: