Monday, January 10, 2005

One down...

Right, well, P4 is over and done with. (Unless I retake it in the summer, which is possible but hopefully I won't. *crosses fingers*) The exam wasn't too bad: some of the earlier questionstook quite a while, which is rather strange, as they are supposed to get harder as you go along. *shrugs* Oh well, I still finished with some time to spare, even if it wasn't that much. Had some strange answers too, but it would appear Aki and Khushbu did too, so I'm not as overly worried about that. (And the answers match, and we all thought them strange.) Found graphic calculator relatively handy, just for reassuring myself that my sketch was half decent... I don't like sketching graphs. :S

On to reading lots... up to scene 3 of 'Streetcar' (I know, I know, I should be further but pleeeease.. *shudders in dislike*), have read some Keats and I intend to look over some Milton before Wednesday, as well as possibly a literary essay or two. Does anyone know what to do when analysing prose? What's different to how you analyse poetry? *worries and hopes for poetry*

No comments: