Friday, June 10, 2005

I'm really in the mood for writing a really long email to someone, but I just don't know who, so I decided to alleviate the urge to babble nonsensibly (or at least just randomly) by writing a delightfully long random babble on my this here blog.

My revision is moving, particularly in the maths and English departments: I've been doing lots of quick maths past papers (M1 is my next maths module and I can complete one of those papers in about half an hour, when we are given 1 hour and 20 minutes to do the real thing) and quite a few essay plans, as well as lots of criticism reading (most of which manages to stay in the head for a while as opposed to going in one eye and out the other). My intention for this Shabbat and Shavuot (Monday and Tuesday, the Jewish festival of Pentecost) is to re-read 'Othello' and 'The Merchant's Tale' in entirety, visually recall it (that's how my memory works.. I know where on the page and where in the book the particular quotations that I want to use are located) and possibly also start 'The Tempest' again.

This babble will continue again soon, but other people want to use the computer for the time being, so I'm off.

No comments: