Wednesday, December 01, 2004

Grade 8 out the way...

Woo. :D And it went well. Or at least, I think it did, especially considering how awful I thought it would be. I actually knew the scales she asked me (she asked me for D major twice! Admittedly in different forms: once ordinary and once in thirds, but still... twice!), the sight reading felt funky and modern, and wasn't too tricky (I can't promise I kept to all dynamics and I'm not sure my staccati were quite staccato, but anyway), Mrs Roden said that it was my best performance of my pieces that she's heard me done before... the worst bit was the aural (and I'm never quite confident of that. Especially sight singing with a cold, when my ears are a little up the creek). Anyway, I'm sure I passed, which was my main concern (before I went I really didn't think I would). Yay. :D Naomi is smiley. :D (Not that I'm ever that un-smiley. Frowny, I guess the word is.)

No comments: