Monday, December 20, 2004

Passed my grade 8!

Wooooo! I passed my grade 8! Only just, mind you; 104 when you need 100 to pass. But who cares? I passed!! Considering I thought I'd fail until I did it, when I thought I'd passed, but not that well. Eeeee. :D Naomi's happy.

I got a birthday card in the post today from Brent Council telling me that I'm old enough to vote, encouraging me to vote, etc. Bit random but still... first birthday card. :D (If you've sent one, don't worry, my mother has probably hidden it. She's good at that.) Birthday tomorrow (no hinting, honest). :D

Went shopping today and bought...a jumper (£6) and shoes (£7!), as well as books (cheap books in MVC! Two Kerouacs, 'Vernon God Little' and 'The Man in the High Castle'), a newspaper (Grauniad, of course), two things of mousse, new shampoo (I'm trying out different blonde hair cheap costing ones at the moment- if you know any good ones let me know. And not dyed hair ones. Blonde hair ones) and some mint poppets (mmmmmm).

Oh, and I managed to hand in my coursework. :) Whether the last third of it was the best I could do, I don't know. It was late by the time I was checking that bit.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on passing!!! Wooohooo!!!
Nobody thought you could fail, anyway, but still!!!

Happy birthday for tomorrow (heheheheh)! See you soon!!

CK

Anonymous said...

Yay yay yay! Well done! Also, how did you find shoes for 7 pounds? @_@ and happy birthday in advance, and I'll fo my utmost to find you some mentos, but I fear it may be impossible. xxx Netta

Naomi said...

Shoes for £7 in the Faith sale. (Naomi loves sales. :D)

Don't worry if mentos are impossible to find: they aren't a necessity. :)

Naomi said...

(Before anyone else gets in there) Kenton is not the middle of nowhere. It is a leafy suburb of north-west London, situated between Wembley and Harrow.

Yes, I am Jewish, but that doesn't mean I like people using my blog as a billboard.

Anonymous said...

There are mentoooooos! :D

Naomi said...

Yay! Mentos! Apple ones, I guess. :D

Anonymous said...

I recognise those items!!!!

CK