Wednesday, March 02, 2005

I found the data for my chemistry coursework in my notes from class a few weeks ago. Doh. Ah well, it's just as well as I can't find any data regarding the order of thiosulphate and HCl in the required reaction in any books or websites... I'll just state the books as my sources, as well as knowledge from school lessons. That way there are no lies, and it isn't my fault that our chemistry teacher told us what our results are supposed to be for our investigation.

Mechanics test didn't happen today, which is always good I suppose. Gives me a little more time to not bother revising and realise that I don't know any maths. (Was tempted to use double negatives, but then got confused. :) They are confusing and shall not be used. :) Nor are they good practice if used.)

It's cold and snowing outside.

No comments: