Tuesday, March 15, 2005

Rargh *general annoyance*

I dislike the way MS Windows XP thinks itself so clever that it tells me before I have logged in that I have "1 new email message"...when I DON'T. It thinks it is so clever, and yet it can't seem to update itself that I actually read that one email message many weeks ago, and have had numerous since. What's more, I don't particularly care about that email address, as no-one really sends anything to it. (Please note that I don't really check my funkychickens... address very often as I dislike hotmail. If you don't know the full address, this doesn't concern you.)

I also dislike having to write chemistry coursework under timed conditions. Especially when one is not given enough time.

I also dislike it when conductors are supposed to change from beating in four to beating in two don't change and you have to play fiddly bits which are impossible if not being conducted correctly and clearly. Sorry, that was annoying me. I know she's young, and not a professional conductor, yadder yadder, but still!! And then to have a go that it wasn't played correctly... Mrrhgghreohgsndogahbnbeoahhrrhhgghh.

No comments: