Monday, May 23, 2005

Auntie Naomi

As of last night, I'm an auntie to a little boy. :) Very exciting news, and mazel tov to Daniel and Rachel (I think you sometimes read this, anyway). :) Photos, names, news etc will be posted as soon as I have/know etc. (In Judaism, baby boys are named at their circumcision, which is at least 8 days after birth. Photos are just as soon as I have digital ones.) Exciting wheeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. :D

Happy birthday to Netta, and I hope the cake was yummy. I wasn't up for hanging around for two hours for cake, when I could go baby present shopping and stuff. :) Hope the day wasn't too bad. :)

First exam today, P2. I thought it was a nice exam. Lots of "show this=this", so you know when you've got the right answer. The last question required a couple of minutes thought before writing, but wasn't too bad. (Would have been better if I had realised that t was time in days, not seconds. Doh. Ah well, all the maths was correct so I should get the marks.*hopes*) In usual HBS style, one of the maths teachers couldn't tell the time and so told us we had 5 minutes left when we actually had 15. That was funny. You'd think a maths teacher would be able to tell the time. It's worse than the history teacher last year!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Brrr - circumcision....