Sunday, May 22, 2005

Rather surprisingly (or, at least, we were surprised), the Kenton Youth Board won the 'Volunteers are US' award for young group this morning. We received a badge and the Chief Rabbi's new book. All very exciting. :)

First exam tomorrow morning: P2. Not overly worried, considering it's a retake and I've since taken P4 and studied for P3 and P6, so P2 has been seeming rather easy when I've been revising.

Not much is news, really. I had a nice Shabbat, where I left the house at 9.15am and returned at 9.05pm, having gone to shul (the synagogue) in the morning, out to a friend's for a really nice girly lunch, back to shul for BA (the youth group I lead at) and then back to the same friend for se'uda (evening meal thingy on Shabbat). And then I went home, only to discover that Simon had beaten me to it to getting there. :S Ah well, I arrived only two or three minutes after him (or so he claims). Very very very nice evening, which was goooooood. :) :) Thank you you. :) And then this morning we went off to this awards ceremony thingy, where we surprisingly won in our category. Anyone would think I don't have an exam tomorrow.

No comments: