Wednesday, May 18, 2005

It's strange. Often, I have the inspiration and the urge to blog and I'm all "ooooh I want to blog that", and then by the time I've switched the computer on, it's loaded and managed to connect up to the internet and I've logged into blogger, the inspiration just disappears into thin air. *puff* Which could explain the infrequency of blogging.

Update since my last post: well, I've had my last lessons at school, and am now on study leave, the boredom of which is being relieved by this here blogging and other things. We had our leavers' party on Sunday night at Cubana, which was good. They serve very yummy cocktails there. :) Photos from my last week and the leavers' party may well follow, as soon as I have a scanner or find one to use. I've got back photos from my last week, which are a mixed bunch, mostly nice, with several copies of the huge one of the whole year.

I'm currently being annoyed rather by certain friends whose exams start a good two or three weeks after mine, and yet seem to think they have the need to revise "crazily". *rolls eyes* Silly girls.

I tried revising in the garden this afternoon, only to discover that the sun kept going behind the clouds (okay, yes, I do know that it's actually the clouds moving in the line of the sun, but shhhh) and making me all colllllld, so I went back inside after a while.

Revision is happening, with plenty of maths and getting stuck on one question for ages and then giving up and stopping... I really shouldn't do that. And when I say stopping, I mean stopping revising that module and starting on something different, like reading some literary criticism or making more chemistry posters or doing a different past paper. But then, that's the joy of still doing three subjects with lots of modules.. I can switch when I get bored. (It's also a reason I like the idea of joint maths and English next year.. I shouldn't get too bored with either, as I *hopefully* won't do as much of both.)

Anyway, I've just been called down for dinner, so off I go to eat. Followed by revision, methinks. Chemistry tonight. w00t.

No comments: