Tuesday, May 10, 2005

Last week

Headache is still resisting disappearance, and wisdom teeth are starting to make an appearance. Extra pain. Woo.

Reminded by a comment, although I was going to blog on the matter anyway (of course, don't doubt it), this week is my (along with all other year 13 HBS girls') last week of lessons, and I suppose what they call last official week of school. That translates into a week full of random flashes (there are way too many cameras around, although I shouldn't complain too much, considering mine is one of them, but I don't take that many photos), message writing (and mine are long.. it took me about an hour to write in Laura's book, I think), crying (okay, that hasn't overly cropped up yet but I'm sure it will and people are bewailing leaving and things like that), parties (yay two today- science party at lunch time and Ms Fink brought food in as well as a couple of others in English today), games of hat (a game similar to taboo, except instead of a word, it's a famous person or character, and there are no words underneath that you aren't allowed to mention, just the name), little work (like we would do much work in our last week.. although some people have been claiming they had four mocks this week, which I consider rather evil. I have had the one) and looking through the year book (which was around today, but everyone is receiving their copies tomorrow, I think, only a few were around today. Apparently I have the "Most funny laugh". I didn't realise it was that amusing, ah well). There are probably many other things too, but I forget simply because there are so many.

Off now to do a little work. :)

No comments: