Tuesday, February 01, 2005

Cold... again?

In fear of the oncoming cold I think I 'm getting (sore throat, general feeling lousy and being cold when I'm normally hot and vice versa make me conclude this) I have just made myself (and drunk) a hot honey and lemon... which was rather yummy. I didn't put too much honey in, and the lemon was prominent, but not overpowering. All good as far as I can see. Plus the vitamins should help ward off whatever not-good-health that is trying to make itself noticed. Throat still feeling sore, which I originally thought (or on Sunday and Monday I thought) was due to singing and shouting and talking too much on Friday and Saturday, but apparently not. Ah well, I hopefully will cope. *must remember to put new pack of tissues in bag for tomorrow*

I was actually feeling like playing my clarinet before... I didn't overly mind what, I was thinking of just random music that I could find lying about my room, but I then remembered that my clarinet was at school. Bah. And I was in the mood for practice. Pooh. I also want a viola. Not that that is at all connected to intended clarinet practice, apart from the music side I guess. And I would rather a new (or second hand but new for me) wooden clarinet... preferably two, one in A and one in Bb than a viola. Hmm... I should hunt out Saffer and find out about her Bb that she's trying to sell.

No comments: