Monday, February 21, 2005

Snow snow snow

It's snowing! And I don't mind it snowing and settling now, as I am safe at home and not about to go out driving (although I was thinking about it this evening, but am glad I didn't as the snow started before the time I would have got home) and there is a possibility of no school tomorrow, which means no chemistry test. Which would be good. One week's reprieve.

Beginning to feel guilty about a certain essay. And reading through all those 'Othello' notes. Or not finishing reading through them, even. But, there are just so many. And so many people make such useless handouts too, that you end up reading pages of prose about total crap, without even any small basic facts worth higlighting. Gah.

But, we did start 'The Merchant's Tale' today in English, which is good. Well, not good in the sense I'm worried we won't finish our texts in time, but good in the variety and change sense and also good in the sense that we're finally moving onto the last text, which means we might finish... or at any rate we are closer to finishing. Not that we've finished 'Othello'. Gah.

But back to happier thoughts... snow snow snow! Settling snow! Pretty big big flakes swirling outside and settling and a white blanket covering the area around.... eeeeee. :D I like snow.

No comments: