Saturday, February 12, 2005

Doh.

I went to shul thinking rather positively, "Anthony surely can't accuse me of blanking him this week... I only went to school by public transport on Monday!"... and guess what happens? Yep, apparently I blanked him on the platform at Finchley Road tube on the way home on Monday afternoon. This blanking thing is becoming a rather bad habit. (I've now blanked him twice in not too many weeks. :S) But I was chatting with about four other people from school, so how can I be expected to notice him for sure? The fact that I apparently actually walked round him is another thing... tum ti tum. Maybe I should look out for anyone around any time I'm walking anywhere. But, it's such a bother to do that. Ach.

I had more to blog, but alas! I have forgotten what it was.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Who's Anthony? Who's Anthony? Who's Anthony?