Tuesday, February 15, 2005

I don't like how this thing insists that there is "1 comments". Is it that difficult to have it being able to change between singular and plural dependent on the number in front? Evidently it is.

I did all my chemistry homework from one of my teachers (we have two). (Waits for applause, and then realises that this isn't actually that great a feat. Damn procrastination making it one.) I like chemistry at the moment, as it's possible and doesn't require too much teaching to make sense (well, if they continue it starts to stop making sense, so it's just as well. Although some people consistently don't understand, and so they continue re-teaching it. At which point I usually plug my ears)... well, it's all calculations (for both teachers oddly enough) and I can do maths. So all is good.

I also climbed up shelves and found my sister's old A-level notes on 'Translations' (which we're studying in English at the moment) and discovered some rather handy articles and essay questions and general stuff to note down. Despite the fact that she insists she had awful teaching (which she tries and argues with me was worse than mine), she still has plenty of questions, model plans and articles. Naomi likes articles. :D

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

jarg