Thursday, February 10, 2005

Wasted day.

Yes. That's about it. Slept lots (which was probably good for me), haven't (yet) done any chemistry revision (bad, bad Naomi), met Sara for lunch, bought a couple of papers, a book ('Down and Out in Paris and London', Orwell), a CD (ooh plus another CD on the 'net, but that hasn't arrived yet, and it wasn't in the shopping trip), a pink v-necked jumper from H&M (the kinda boring one. I would put up a photo, but my parents are in another country with the digital camera), some general stuff (cleansing wipes, etc) and a couple of presents (which I'm not listing in case the recipients read this here blog).

Umm, went to Sainsbury's this evening with my sister to do grocery shopping, etc. Bought a red nose at the same time. They come with stickers! and red hair gel! and face paints! I do like red noses. I think I have every one since I was about 6. If not before, since I have many of my brother's old ones I think. And I want to buy the pin too. I still have the 2003 one on my smart coat, so it's about time I changed it, I think, and it does look nice. We also drove a round-trip to my sister's office, to check I do know how to get there for tomorrow afternoon (I'm picking Sara up so that she gets home in time for Shabbat).

Well, I should probably go and do some chemistry revision. *sighs*

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tits do look better in a pink jumper.

Naomi said...

I wore the pink jumper on Saturday night to Amanda's party.