Monday, February 28, 2005

Snow! Again!

Okay, I know it's actually becoming annoying before we've had a proper several-inch-thick snow day, but it's snowing once more on a Monday evening! And this time I am very glad that I did not go out after my leaders' meeting, as the snow had started to settle. I decided to drive home as quickly as possible in high gears and hope it didn't become treacherous before I reached safety. I was fine. :) It had started to settle on the pavement in my road (I live on a road off the top of a hill, so it tends to settle quicker due to being higher up I believe), but fortunately not in the road.

Possibly a snow day tomorrow? We can hope I suppose. It would give me more time to write my first draft of my chemistry coursework. (*grumbles* Why with such little notice and without having really taught us the theory behind it? Eh? Eh? At least it's all mathematical stuff this time and shouldn't be too bad. The hard thing is finding the data to use to predict my results. If anyone finds data on the order of hydrogen ions or thiosulphate ions w.r.t. rates of reaction and initial rate, I would appreciate it greatly.) A snow day would also give me time to do my two English essays for school (one is the one I complained about yesterday, the other isn't quite so bad and is on 'Othello') as well as reading up on other stuff and generally teaching myself organic chemistry again.

Ah well, that's life.

No comments: